Business Transactions: Advisory and Valuation Opinions
Advisory and Valuation Opinions
Our track record over 33 years is distinguished in that we have provided business valuation services in transactions encompassing a wide range of market size and structural complexity, from the sale or purchase of small, closely held businesses to corporate mergers and acquisitions involving privately-held and publicly traded companies valued at several billion dollars.
With respect to business transactions, our services include:
- Financial advice to potential buyers, including projections of the target’s future cash flow, determination of investment risk/return requirements, and optimal capital structure. Complete business enterprise valuations in establishing an offering price.
- Financial advice to potential sellers with respect to establishing a reasonable range of value for the business; acquisition prices and multiples paid for comparable businesses. Comprehensive valuation reports for the review and scrutiny of potential buyers and other transaction participants.
- Financial advice and valuations for venture capital and other investment opportunities.
- Solvency and Capital Adequacy Opinions for lenders, investors, and boards of directors.
- Fairness Opinions for boards of directors and other transaction participants.